Having baffled listeners with her not-really-retirement from rap and perplexed many yet further with polarizing single Aquababes, Azealia Banks, continues to surprise: her latest single, Nathan, is an ode to our very own Nathan S. I kid, I kid—though the Booth’s Managing Editor and album reviewer may have to wait a little longer for his theme song, fans of the Brooklyn recording artist’s particular brand of craziness will finds a lot to like about the joint, which finds Banks trading verses with D-Block‘s Styles P over a stark, percussion-driven beat by the aptly-named Drums of Death. Feeling it? More awaits on Fantasea scheduled for free digital release July 11.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
New York native and Interscope signee Azealia Banks has released her brand new mixtape, Fantasea. The 19-track effort is the artist's first project release since her 1991 EP in late May. Fantasea includes...
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)