Having baffled listeners with her not-really-retirement from rap and perplexed many yet further with polarizing single Aquababes, Azealia Banks, continues to surprise: her latest single, Nathan, is an ode to our very own Nathan S. I kid, I kid—though the Booth’s Managing Editor and album reviewer may have to wait a little longer for his theme song, fans of the Brooklyn recording artist’s particular brand of craziness will finds a lot to like about the joint, which finds Banks trading verses with D-Block‘s Styles P over a stark, percussion-driven beat by the aptly-named Drums of Death. Feeling it? More awaits on Fantasea scheduled for free digital release July 11.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
Submit your Rating
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.