Having baffled listeners with her not-really-retirement from rap and perplexed many yet further with polarizing single Aquababes, Azealia Banks, continues to surprise: her latest single, Nathan, is an ode to our very own Nathan S. I kid, I kid—though the Booth’s Managing Editor and album reviewer may have to wait a little longer for his theme song, fans of the Brooklyn recording artist’s particular brand of craziness will finds a lot to like about the joint, which finds Banks trading verses with D-Block‘s Styles P over a stark, percussion-driven beat by the aptly-named Drums of Death. Feeling it? More awaits on Fantasea scheduled for free digital release July 11.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
New York native and Interscope signee Azealia Banks has released her brand new mixtape, Fantasea. The 19-track effort is the artist's first project release since her 1991 EP in late May. Fantasea includes...
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.