Azealia Banks recently parted ways with Interscope, her label home of several years. But don’t get get it twisted; though she’s now a free agent, the NYC phenom is still gonna be getting major shine. On the chorus of her latest single, she assures fans, “I be very Heavy Metal and Reflective” As usual, Azealia’s verses are as playful as there are technically adept. Over Lil Internet‘s syncopated kicks and whirring synths, Yung Rapunxel spits about the many ways in which she outclasses her competition. Reflective is only a loosie, but we’ll keep you in the loop as Banks embarks on the latest chapter of her musical career.
Update: We have added the Rob Soucy x Nick Ace-directed visuals for Azealia’s Heavy Metal and Reflective single.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.