If automatic teller machines in the Virginia Beach area suddenly start sprouting “Out of Order” signs, you can blame it on Pharrell Williams. On the chorus of rising rhymesayer Azealia Banks‘s current single, the Neptunes heavyweight boasts, “I got racks, racks, racks till the ATM Jam.” He’s not just withdrawing that paper for his own benefit, though; he’s fixing to spend it on a deserving chick. And, as the headliner makes clear in her characteristically inventive verses, she’s happy to be the beneficiary of his generosity. Rony Alwin‘s vibrant official visuals round out the package. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Yung Rapunxel and much more on Interscope debut album Broke With Expensive Taste, scheduled for release in 2014.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.