If automatic teller machines in the Virginia Beach area suddenly start sprouting “Out of Order” signs, you can blame it on Pharrell Williams. On the chorus of rising rhymesayer Azealia Banks‘s current single, the Neptunes heavyweight boasts, “I got racks, racks, racks till the ATM Jam.” He’s not just withdrawing that paper for his own benefit, though; he’s fixing to spend it on a deserving chick. And, as the headliner makes clear in her characteristically inventive verses, she’s happy to be the beneficiary of his generosity. Rony Alwin‘s vibrant official visuals round out the package. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Yung Rapunxel and much more on Interscope debut album Broke With Expensive Taste, scheduled for release in 2014.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.