If automatic teller machines in the Virginia Beach area suddenly start sprouting “Out of Order” signs, you can blame it on Pharrell Williams. On the chorus of rising rhymesayer Azealia Banks‘s current single, the Neptunes heavyweight boasts, “I got racks, racks, racks till the ATM Jam.” He’s not just withdrawing that paper for his own benefit, though; he’s fixing to spend it on a deserving chick. And, as the headliner makes clear in her characteristically inventive verses, she’s happy to be the beneficiary of his generosity. Rony Alwin‘s vibrant official visuals round out the package. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Yung Rapunxel and much more on Interscope debut album Broke With Expensive Taste, scheduled for release in 2014.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)