If automatic teller machines in the Virginia Beach area suddenly start sprouting “Out of Order” signs, you can blame it on Pharrell Williams. On the chorus of rising rhymesayer Azealia Banks‘s current single, the Neptunes heavyweight boasts, “I got racks, racks, racks till the ATM Jam.” He’s not just withdrawing that paper for his own benefit, though; he’s fixing to spend it on a deserving chick. And, as the headliner makes clear in her characteristically inventive verses, she’s happy to be the beneficiary of his generosity. Rony Alwin‘s vibrant official visuals round out the package. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Yung Rapunxel and much more on Interscope debut album Broke With Expensive Taste, scheduled for release in 2014.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Submit your Rating
Azealia Banks Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.