If automatic teller machines in the Virginia Beach area suddenly start sprouting “Out of Order” signs, you can blame it on Pharrell Williams. On the chorus of rising rhymesayer Azealia Banks‘s current single, the Neptunes heavyweight boasts, “I got racks, racks, racks till the ATM Jam.” He’s not just withdrawing that paper for his own benefit, though; he’s fixing to spend it on a deserving chick. And, as the headliner makes clear in her characteristically inventive verses, she’s happy to be the beneficiary of his generosity. Rony Alwin‘s vibrant official visuals round out the package. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Yung Rapunxel and much more on Interscope debut album Broke With Expensive Taste, scheduled for release in 2014.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"F*ck up the Fun" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!