Sometimes, some stiff drinks and a carefree fling or two are all it takes to rebound from a breakup; other times, as is the case on Azad Right‘s latest single, such remedies only make the pain worse. The third and final single off the Los Angeles up-and-comer’s forthcoming, Booth-hosted street release, Stained finds Jonathan Marquez serving up a moody synth beat as Right narrates his struggles to overcome the memory of a lost love. The Bridge guests, lending his vocals to the heartbroken hook. If this confessional cut left you craving more, then be sure to cop Azad’s latest street album,The Time Is Right, when it hits our mixtape page for free streaming and download Sept 21.
Written by richard on 09/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.