Feel like there’s a little something missing from your day—something that happens regularly this time every other week? Like, maybe, an installment in a certain rhymesayer’s digital series? I think I may know the culprit. Tuesdays just ain’t Right without something new from Azad (Hit me up if you want to use that as your slogan, by the way.); thus, we in the Booth are proud to bring fans #GetRightTuesdays release numero cuatro, So Impatient. The follow-up to the reader-approved Born to Win, this joint finds the West Coast buzzmaker shifting his focus from his talent on the mic to his prowess between the sheets. Over a borrowed beat from late legend J. Dilla, the Booth regular invites a girl to “forget them other brothers and get comfortable as he showcases skills honed over decades of playerdom. He doesn’‘t need to ask twice—played by sultry hookwoman Lexy Pantera, the woman in question is just as eager to get down to business. In addition to staying tuned to the Booth for further highlights in the artist’s ongoing series, you can click here to cop his Booth-hosted The Time Is Right tape, released in September 2011 for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.