For the past several years, Azad Right has been setting the stage for his eventual conquest of the hip-hop game. Now, it’s Showtime. On this new single, released along with official visuals by Stephen Vitale, a soulful Jonathan Marquez instrumental backs the Los Angeles emcee as he emphasizes his passion for the music, his drive to succeed and his commitment to keeping it one-hundred. He also offers a reality check to any purist who’d question his desire for financial security: “F*ck all these cliché new rappers tryin’ to act like / they’re too good to dumb it down / if you really had a chance to blow, with the money, cars and hos / you would never wanna stay underground.” Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for the more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of For The Hopeful later this spring.
Written by richard on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.