For the past several years, Azad Right has been setting the stage for his eventual conquest of the hip-hop game. Now, it’s Showtime. On this new single, released along with official visuals by Stephen Vitale, a soulful Jonathan Marquez instrumental backs the Los Angeles emcee as he emphasizes his passion for the music, his drive to succeed and his commitment to keeping it one-hundred. He also offers a reality check to any purist who’d question his desire for financial security: “F*ck all these cliché new rappers tryin’ to act like / they’re too good to dumb it down / if you really had a chance to blow, with the money, cars and hos / you would never wanna stay underground.” Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for the more fresh tunes leading up to the arrival of For The Hopeful later this spring.
Written by richard on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.