Nearly a month after dazzling Boothgoers with breakup jam Unaffected, Azad Right makes his return to our pages. What’s the occasion, you ask? Is he building steam for a future project? Nah—he’s just stopping by to say Hello. I have a feeling readers won’t mind the unscheduled visit, since this cut is one of the freshest summer jams I’ve heard in a hot minute. Over Kalby‘s breezy flip of Todd Rundgren classic Hello It’s Me, the unsigned rhymesayer shouts-out the many women in his life. For more from Right, keep an ear out for his For The Hopeful project, dropping late summer.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.