Nearly a month after dazzling Boothgoers with breakup jam Unaffected, Azad Right makes his return to our pages. What’s the occasion, you ask? Is he building steam for a future project? Nah—he’s just stopping by to say Hello. I have a feeling readers won’t mind the unscheduled visit, since this cut is one of the freshest summer jams I’ve heard in a hot minute. Over Kalby‘s breezy flip of Todd Rundgren classic Hello It’s Me, the unsigned rhymesayer shouts-out the many women in his life. For more from Right, keep an ear out for his For The Hopeful project, dropping late summer.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.