Tuesday is arguably the most disliked day of the week, but Los Angeles-based rapper Azad Right is aiming to make your Tuesday’s just a little bit brighter thanks to his newly-introduced #GetRightTuesdays series. We featured the series’ debut, Wandering Eye, last month, and now the emcee rolls out a rather impressive third installment. Right’s latest, Born To Win, is a braggadocious cut which features the West Coast spitter dropping rhymes about everything from rapping circles around fellow emcees to paying homage to his hip-hop predecessors. The ChromeBully-produced record is nostalgic to say the least, driven by a soul sample and concluding with a hefty dose of scratching. Stay tuned for the fourth installment in Right’s series when it’s released to the net next Tuesday, for free download.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.