Life hasn’t been easy for Azad Right, the L.A. rhymesayer who brought us The Time Is Right back in 2011, but the New Year is a time for rebirth. Accordingly, the emcee spends his first feature of 2012 looking forward to the Better Days that lie ahead. Jonathan Marquez handles production duties, flipping a sample from The Dramatics’ In the Rain (as famously heard on Ghostface‘s In the Rain (Wise)). Azad doesn’t currently have any projects scheduled for release, but those feeling this cut can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.