Life hasn’t been easy for Azad Right, the L.A. rhymesayer who brought us The Time Is Right back in 2011, but the New Year is a time for rebirth. Accordingly, the emcee spends his first feature of 2012 looking forward to the Better Days that lie ahead. Jonathan Marquez handles production duties, flipping a sample from The Dramatics’ In the Rain (as famously heard on Ghostface‘s In the Rain (Wise)). Azad doesn’t currently have any projects scheduled for release, but those feeling this cut can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.