Life hasn’t been easy for Azad Right, the L.A. rhymesayer who brought us The Time Is Right back in 2011, but the New Year is a time for rebirth. Accordingly, the emcee spends his first feature of 2012 looking forward to the Better Days that lie ahead. Jonathan Marquez handles production duties, flipping a sample from The Dramatics’ In the Rain (as famously heard on Ghostface‘s In the Rain (Wise)). Azad doesn’t currently have any projects scheduled for release, but those feeling this cut can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)