Life hasn’t been easy for Azad Right, the L.A. rhymesayer who brought us The Time Is Right back in 2011, but the New Year is a time for rebirth. Accordingly, the emcee spends his first feature of 2012 looking forward to the Better Days that lie ahead. Jonathan Marquez handles production duties, flipping a sample from The Dramatics’ In the Rain (as famously heard on Ghostface‘s In the Rain (Wise)). Azad doesn’t currently have any projects scheduled for release, but those feeling this cut can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.