For the town that made him the man and the artist he is today, Los Angeles representative Azad Right‘s got nothing but affection and loyalty. That’s not to say his relationship with the City of Angels has always been a harmonious one. On All My Love, a new single off his next full-length, the Booth regular delves into the complex history he and his home streets share. Backed by ChromeBully‘s plaintive sample work, Right contemplates the city’s effects on the women who flock there looking for fame and fortune, emphasizes the struggle’s power to mold hood youths into aspiring hustlers, and recounts how his uncle’s drug addiction tore apart his family. Featuring this poignant jam and much more, Right’s For the Hopeful LP is scheduled for independent release in the second quarter of the year. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 03/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.