After seeing success on two previous releases under Koch Records (A.W.O.L, The Format), Brooklyn rapper AZ has decided to go another round. On April 1st the veteran MC, who has released five solo albums since 1995, will drop the appropriately titled, Undeniable. To jump start the album drop, AZ has decided to hit urban radio with the title-track, Undeniable. Produced by The Bad Parts, the song showcases his impressively descriptive flow and (no pun intended) undeniable skill. The LP, which will be released in conjunction with AZ’s own Quiet $$ label, will additionally feature production from Fame, Large Professor, Nottz, and Street Radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.