After seeing success on two previous releases under Koch Records (A.W.O.L, The Format), Brooklyn rapper AZ has decided to go another round. On April 1st the veteran MC, who has released five solo albums since 1995, will drop the appropriately titled, Undeniable. To jump start the album drop, AZ has decided to hit urban radio with the title-track, Undeniable. Produced by The Bad Parts, the song showcases his impressively descriptive flow and (no pun intended) undeniable skill. The LP, which will be released in conjunction with AZ’s own Quiet $$ label, will additionally feature production from Fame, Large Professor, Nottz, and Street Radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.