After seeing success on two previous releases under Koch Records (A.W.O.L, The Format), Brooklyn rapper AZ has decided to go another round. On April 1st the veteran MC, who has released five solo albums since 1995, will drop the appropriately titled, Undeniable. To jump start the album drop, AZ has decided to hit urban radio with the title-track, Undeniable. Produced by The Bad Parts, the song showcases his impressively descriptive flow and (no pun intended) undeniable skill. The LP, which will be released in conjunction with AZ’s own Quiet $$ label, will additionally feature production from Fame, Large Professor, Nottz, and Street Radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.