After seeing success on two previous releases under Koch Records (A.W.O.L, The Format), Brooklyn rapper AZ has decided to go another round. On April 1st the veteran MC, who has released five solo albums since 1995, will drop the appropriately titled, Undeniable. To jump start the album drop, AZ has decided to hit urban radio with the title-track, Undeniable. Produced by The Bad Parts, the song showcases his impressively descriptive flow and (no pun intended) undeniable skill. The LP, which will be released in conjunction with AZ’s own Quiet $$ label, will additionally feature production from Fame, Large Professor, Nottz, and Street Radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.