In what might go down as the most unlikely collaboration since Michael Jackson and Fergie got down for a track on the recently-released, Thriller 25, veteran New York MC, AZ, has hooked up with recently-featured singer, Ray J, for the second single off AZ’s forthcoming album, Undeniable. On Go Getta, not to be mistaken for the highly-popular Young Jeezy and R. Kelly collaboration of two years ago, the Koch Records label mates exchange bars and hooks about getting the finest women and drinking the most expensive booze. Heard it before, right? Well, think again; Brooklyn’s AZ might be the only MC in the world who can get lyrically deep when talking about booty and Patron.
Written by DJ Z on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.