Although most reviewers considered Undeniable another strong album in AZ‘s ever-growing discography, the LP has had massive trouble selling (in fact, a recent Soundscan showed the Mormon Tabernacle Choir had outsold him). Knowing his music isn’t sauced up for radio or BET spins, the Visualiza isn’t disappointed, but instead motivated to launch a new single. On What Would You Do, AZ once again reveals his stressful street experiences, which from time to time have made him want to “let somebody have it.” Bringing the soul, feature guest Jay Rush fights victoriously in the “belly of the beast” over an epic beat courtesy of M.O.P.‘s Lil’ Fame. What Would You Do is the fifth single to be released from Undeniable, in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.