Fresh off expanding his stage name from “Logics” to the more distinctive (and Google-friendly) “AyeLogics,” the Vegas/Seattle rhymesayer returns to our pages with freshly-minted mixtape single Tippin’. Here, DJ Semaj‘s soulful sample work sets the stage for a pair of personal vignettes exploring the themes of love, friendship and betrayal. Has this bittersweet selection left you craving more? Further fresh material awaits on the artist’s Live From the $in street album, dropping this Tuesday (aka February 14, aka Valentine’s Day).
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.