Need some fresh music to play at your next kegger? AWKWORD‘s got just the thing—provided you like your party music with a pitch-black edge. Described by the artist as a “frat party track with the worst of tragic undertones,” Requiem finds the headliner trading verses with SoulStice, Ess Vee and Cuz OH! Black over a brooding instrumental by ATG. This moody selection is just one of many quality jams set for inclusion on DJBooth-sponsored, 100%-for-charity street album World View, set to hit our mixtape page for digital purchase in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Doctor Doctor" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.