You’d think after having three leaks off his upcoming project already this June, AWAR would kick back, turn on the tube and wait for his latest EP to drop. You’d be wrong (and that’s what assuming gets, listeners). Talking about having a good month, the New York emcee released his fourth leak today, entitled Nuclear. This time around the he unsigned artist uses an eclectic Alchemist beat to deliver his message, with additional cuts by DJ Majic. With lines like “I stomp the rugged terrain, ‘till nothing remains..I don’t light up shows no more, I detonate”, the spastic artist is something to take note of in 2011. The atomic flow seen from AWAR has built a considerable following since his Things Of That Nature EP, with no signs yet of slowing down this year. If you enjoyed how radioactive this record was, keep a lookout for his Nature Of The Beats EP to drop shortly. As always, stay tuned to the DJBooth for more.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.