You’d think after having three leaks off his upcoming project already this June, AWAR would kick back, turn on the tube and wait for his latest EP to drop. You’d be wrong (and that’s what assuming gets, listeners). Talking about having a good month, the New York emcee released his fourth leak today, entitled Nuclear. This time around the he unsigned artist uses an eclectic Alchemist beat to deliver his message, with additional cuts by DJ Majic. With lines like “I stomp the rugged terrain, ‘till nothing remains..I don’t light up shows no more, I detonate”, the spastic artist is something to take note of in 2011. The atomic flow seen from AWAR has built a considerable following since his Things Of That Nature EP, with no signs yet of slowing down this year. If you enjoyed how radioactive this record was, keep a lookout for his Nature Of The Beats EP to drop shortly. As always, stay tuned to the DJBooth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 06/28/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)