You’d think after having three leaks off his upcoming project already this June, AWAR would kick back, turn on the tube and wait for his latest EP to drop. You’d be wrong (and that’s what assuming gets, listeners). Talking about having a good month, the New York emcee released his fourth leak today, entitled Nuclear. This time around the he unsigned artist uses an eclectic Alchemist beat to deliver his message, with additional cuts by DJ Majic. With lines like “I stomp the rugged terrain, ‘till nothing remains..I don’t light up shows no more, I detonate”, the spastic artist is something to take note of in 2011. The atomic flow seen from AWAR has built a considerable following since his Things Of That Nature EP, with no signs yet of slowing down this year. If you enjoyed how radioactive this record was, keep a lookout for his Nature Of The Beats EP to drop shortly. As always, stay tuned to the DJBooth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 06/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.