On Laws of Nature Promo, a cut off last July’s Nature of the Beast LP, AWAR gave listeners a little taste of what they could expect on his next street album. With the forthcoming project’s release date on the horizon, the NYC repper is looking to amp fans up for its arrival by releasing the record as a single, accompanied by brand new visuals from Puma. Here, Vanderslice‘s Chipmunk-pitched samples back the emcee as he describes a world where the strong survive, and the rest become prey. Featuring production by The Alchemist, Nottz and Jake One, Nature of the Beast is scheduled for digital release August 7.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.