On his last feature, a non-album promo single featuring fellow Northeastern buzzmaker Has-Lo, AWAR let listeners know just how great it feels to be part of The Winning Team. Of course, it’s not just the thrill of victory and the fun of lording it over the competition that motivates his hustle—on a more profound tip, he’s driven to Keep Risin’ by a deep sense of obligation to his friends and family, as well as an ironclad devotion to his craft. The latest single off Booth-hosted street album The Laws of Nature should give you an inkling of just how serious the pursuit of rap superstardom is for the NYC native. Backed by Nottz’ Chipmunk samples and urgent keyboard loops, the emcee expresses his determination to make it to the apex of the industry or die trying. If you’re feeling this ambitious banger, why not support AWAR’s grind by copping his latest street album, released in July and available now for streaming and digital purchase?
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Underground emcee AWAR is proud to release his brand new full-length album, The Laws of Nature, which features already-released singles "Tunnel Vision," "Until The End," and "Can’t Walk Away." The project features guest...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.