On his last feature, a non-album promo single featuring fellow Northeastern buzzmaker Has-Lo, AWAR let listeners know just how great it feels to be part of The Winning Team. Of course, it’s not just the thrill of victory and the fun of lording it over the competition that motivates his hustle—on a more profound tip, he’s driven to Keep Risin’ by a deep sense of obligation to his friends and family, as well as an ironclad devotion to his craft. The latest single off Booth-hosted street album The Laws of Nature should give you an inkling of just how serious the pursuit of rap superstardom is for the NYC native. Backed by Nottz’ Chipmunk samples and urgent keyboard loops, the emcee expresses his determination to make it to the apex of the industry or die trying. If you’re feeling this ambitious banger, why not support AWAR’s grind by copping his latest street album, released in July and available now for streaming and digital purchase?
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Underground emcee AWAR is proud to release his brand new full-length album, The Laws of Nature, which features already-released singles "Tunnel Vision," "Until The End," and "Can’t Walk Away." The project features guest...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Iron Butterfly" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)