Avian ain’t your average pop buzzmaker, and you can tell it from the company she keeps. On Billboard B*tch, her latest promo single and first DJBooth feature, the Big Apple-based singer/songwriter is joined on the mic by three founding members of the Dipset collective. Cam’ron, Juelz Santana and Jim Jones each give us the inside scoop on their trysts with women in the music industry, flowing over the stark, bass-heavy production of Josh “Dot” Stone. The headliner shows no less enthusiasm for “Platinum p*ssy.” than her guests. In an opener laced with Christina Aguilera-style growls, she shares a few of her fantasies: “I wanna menage with Nicki, be a slave with Britney, make Alicia hit high notes on the piano.” Has this club-ready cut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Billboard B*tch isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/16/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)