Avian ain’t your average pop buzzmaker, and you can tell it from the company she keeps. On Billboard B*tch, her latest promo single and first DJBooth feature, the Big Apple-based singer/songwriter is joined on the mic by three founding members of the Dipset collective. Cam’ron, Juelz Santana and Jim Jones each give us the inside scoop on their trysts with women in the music industry, flowing over the stark, bass-heavy production of Josh “Dot” Stone. The headliner shows no less enthusiasm for “Platinum p*ssy.” than her guests. In an opener laced with Christina Aguilera-style growls, she shares a few of her fantasies: “I wanna menage with Nicki, be a slave with Britney, make Alicia hit high notes on the piano.” Has this club-ready cut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Billboard B*tch isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/16/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.