Avian ain’t your average pop buzzmaker, and you can tell it from the company she keeps. On Billboard B*tch, her latest promo single and first DJBooth feature, the Big Apple-based singer/songwriter is joined on the mic by three founding members of the Dipset collective. Cam’ron, Juelz Santana and Jim Jones each give us the inside scoop on their trysts with women in the music industry, flowing over the stark, bass-heavy production of Josh “Dot” Stone. The headliner shows no less enthusiasm for “Platinum p*ssy.” than her guests. In an opener laced with Christina Aguilera-style growls, she shares a few of her fantasies: “I wanna menage with Nicki, be a slave with Britney, make Alicia hit high notes on the piano.” Has this club-ready cut left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Billboard B*tch isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the her plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/16/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.