Featured back in April, Avery Storm‘s official debut single found the singer unable to think about any female but the one who’d just walked out of his life – there simply wasn’t a woman in the world who could measure up to his girl. Well, I’m happy to announce that the singer’s gotten over his bout of heartbreak, and is back on the prowl – Storm’s latest single finds him at the local nightspot, angling to get a Supermodel-caliber shawty to hop into his limousine. While the Jersey-bred crooner’s unique vocal style shines as brightly here as on previous features, producer Blastoff‘s synth-driven beat gives this cut a considerably more club-focused feel than the more organically soulful material we’ve heard from the artist to date. Is Supermodel‘s dancefloor-ready sound a good look for the Universal Motown/Derrty Ent. buzzmaker? That, my friends, is for you to decide. Whichever side of Avery Storm’s style you prefer, though, you’ll want to keep it locked for the latest on his Shotgun Love LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers “soon.”
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.