Featured back in April, Avery Storm‘s official debut single found the singer unable to think about any female but the one who’d just walked out of his life – there simply wasn’t a woman in the world who could measure up to his girl. Well, I’m happy to announce that the singer’s gotten over his bout of heartbreak, and is back on the prowl – Storm’s latest single finds him at the local nightspot, angling to get a Supermodel-caliber shawty to hop into his limousine. While the Jersey-bred crooner’s unique vocal style shines as brightly here as on previous features, producer Blastoff‘s synth-driven beat gives this cut a considerably more club-focused feel than the more organically soulful material we’ve heard from the artist to date. Is Supermodel‘s dancefloor-ready sound a good look for the Universal Motown/Derrty Ent. buzzmaker? That, my friends, is for you to decide. Whichever side of Avery Storm’s style you prefer, though, you’ll want to keep it locked for the latest on his Shotgun Love LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers “soon.”
Written by richard on 07/19/10
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)