Fresh off this Tuesday’s digital release of his debut solo project, Avery Storm steps into the Booth with a brand new video single off the project. The second cut off the EP to earn a place on our front page (following October’s Tell Me), Problems finds Blast Off Productions serving up a driving, electric guitar-laced groove to back the currently-unsigned crooner’s lyrical chronicles of glitz, hedonism and unbridled excess. An unknown director provides a fast-paced visual accompaniment to Storm’s snapshots of the New York City nightlife. Feeling it? More awaits on freshman EP On the Line, available now for purchase on iTunes (see link above). Additionally, fans can get up-close and personal with the artist by checking out his recent “Outside the Booth” interview with Jacques Morel.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.