Fresh off this Tuesday’s digital release of his debut solo project, Avery Storm steps into the Booth with a brand new video single off the project. The second cut off the EP to earn a place on our front page (following October’s Tell Me), Problems finds Blast Off Productions serving up a driving, electric guitar-laced groove to back the currently-unsigned crooner’s lyrical chronicles of glitz, hedonism and unbridled excess. An unknown director provides a fast-paced visual accompaniment to Storm’s snapshots of the New York City nightlife. Feeling it? More awaits on freshman EP On the Line, available now for purchase on iTunes (see link above). Additionally, fans can get up-close and personal with the artist by checking out his recent “Outside the Booth” interview with Jacques Morel.
Written by richard on 10/17/12
Rising R&B star and formerUniversal Motown/Deetry Ent. signee Avery Storm puts it all On the Line with the independent release of his debut solo EP. The artist's first retail product, the six-track set comes heralded by lead...
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)