When you first fall in love, it feels like you’ve just jumped off of a cliff with no parachute. But let Avery Storm extend his hand and catch you before you fall too far. On his latest single, Head Over Heels, the New York singer/songwriter realizes that once the drug of love kicks in, the swirl of emotions can blind your better judgment and may make you see things that aren’t really there. Avery’s voice carries the pain of past relationships so you know he’s speaking from experience. Over the solemn production work of The Ceasars, Queens veteran N.O.R.E. takes a more direct route, setting those lost in the clouds straight with the tale of his own misfortune with a woman. Head Over Heels will be on Avery’s upcoming The Audiobiography project (out May 6), which will feature The Ceasars on the boards throughout.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)