When you first fall in love, it feels like you’ve just jumped off of a cliff with no parachute. But let Avery Storm extend his hand and catch you before you fall too far. On his latest single, Head Over Heels, the New York singer/songwriter realizes that once the drug of love kicks in, the swirl of emotions can blind your better judgment and may make you see things that aren’t really there. Avery’s voice carries the pain of past relationships so you know he’s speaking from experience. Over the solemn production work of The Ceasars, Queens veteran N.O.R.E. takes a more direct route, setting those lost in the clouds straight with the tale of his own misfortune with a woman. Head Over Heels will be on Avery’s upcoming The Audiobiography project (out May 6), which will feature The Ceasars on the boards throughout.
Written by Bryan H on 05/2/14
In October of 2012, Booth-approved artist Avery Storm put it all On the Line. A little more than 19 months later, the NYC native has now released his Audiobiography EP. Included on the six-track EP, a collaboration with...
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)