On Avery Storm‘s latest Booth feature, Easier to Breakup, he discusses the end of a relationship. Lucky for us, it is a breakup with a significant other and not one with production team The Ceasars, as he and his behind-the-boards collaborators are a match made in heaven; their production expertise complements Storm’s vocals perfectly. Though the beat has a soft, ambient vibe, it packs a subtle punch thanks to the edgy synth riffs and cutting drums. The beat ebbs and flows in perfect harmony with Storm’s gliding, emotion-filled vocals. There is plenty more where this came from on Avery Storm’s upcoming EP, Audobiography, produced in full by The Ceasars. If you need something to help tide you over until the release we suggest On the Line, Storm’s Booth-approved 2012 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.