On Avery Storm‘s latest Booth feature, Easier to Breakup, he discusses the end of a relationship. Lucky for us, it is a breakup with a significant other and not one with production team The Ceasars, as he and his behind-the-boards collaborators are a match made in heaven; their production expertise complements Storm’s vocals perfectly. Though the beat has a soft, ambient vibe, it packs a subtle punch thanks to the edgy synth riffs and cutting drums. The beat ebbs and flows in perfect harmony with Storm’s gliding, emotion-filled vocals. There is plenty more where this came from on Avery Storm’s upcoming EP, Audobiography, produced in full by The Ceasars. If you need something to help tide you over until the release we suggest On the Line, Storm’s Booth-approved 2012 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.