On Avery Storm‘s latest Booth feature, Easier to Breakup, he discusses the end of a relationship. Lucky for us, it is a breakup with a significant other and not one with production team The Ceasars, as he and his behind-the-boards collaborators are a match made in heaven; their production expertise complements Storm’s vocals perfectly. Though the beat has a soft, ambient vibe, it packs a subtle punch thanks to the edgy synth riffs and cutting drums. The beat ebbs and flows in perfect harmony with Storm’s gliding, emotion-filled vocals. There is plenty more where this came from on Avery Storm’s upcoming EP, Audobiography, produced in full by The Ceasars. If you need something to help tide you over until the release we suggest On the Line, Storm’s Booth-approved 2012 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.