On Avery Storm‘s latest Booth feature, Easier to Breakup, he discusses the end of a relationship. Lucky for us, it is a breakup with a significant other and not one with production team The Ceasars, as he and his behind-the-boards collaborators are a match made in heaven; their production expertise complements Storm’s vocals perfectly. Though the beat has a soft, ambient vibe, it packs a subtle punch thanks to the edgy synth riffs and cutting drums. The beat ebbs and flows in perfect harmony with Storm’s gliding, emotion-filled vocals. There is plenty more where this came from on Avery Storm’s upcoming EP, Audobiography, produced in full by The Ceasars. If you need something to help tide you over until the release we suggest On the Line, Storm’s Booth-approved 2012 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.