On Avery Storm‘s latest Booth feature, Easier to Breakup, he discusses the end of a relationship. Lucky for us, it is a breakup with a significant other and not one with production team The Ceasars, as he and his behind-the-boards collaborators are a match made in heaven; their production expertise complements Storm’s vocals perfectly. Though the beat has a soft, ambient vibe, it packs a subtle punch thanks to the edgy synth riffs and cutting drums. The beat ebbs and flows in perfect harmony with Storm’s gliding, emotion-filled vocals. There is plenty more where this came from on Avery Storm’s upcoming EP, Audobiography, produced in full by The Ceasars. If you need something to help tide you over until the release we suggest On the Line, Storm’s Booth-approved 2012 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.