Back in late February, Avery Storm told us that sometimes it’s just Easier to Breakup. Well, it seems that is easier said than done, because two months later he still Can’t Walk Away. While his girl may have left, Avery is still with production crew The Caesars. The beatsmiths that produced Easier to Breakup return with another equally potent R&B production, driven by crisp snares and foggy synths. After an opening 16 from raspy veteran Jadakiss, Avery bares his soul, admitting to still having feelings for his ex-girl. The emotion in his voice gives the song its authentic R&B vibe. If you were knocked out by the one-two punch of Avery and The Caesars, get ready to ring the bell again on April 15, when their joint EP, Audiobiography, is released.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/10/14
Submit your Rating
Stupid Robot/Blast Off
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Here I Am ft. Nelly & Avery Storm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)