Earlier this month, newly-formed crew Summer of Ninety One lit the fuse on their debut EP with reader-acclaimed lead single BLVD Dreams. Whereas that cut was a collaborative effort, the freshly-minted follow-up trains the spotlight on a single member of the ensemble. The first solo feature from New England buzzmaker Avenue since since September 2012’s Go!, No Problems finds him emphasizing his dedication to the hustle over the understated street boardwork of The Beat Bully. Eaze Dollarz ties the record together with a gritty guest 16. Fans will be able to find No Problems and much more on Summer of Ninety One’s Trap Vogue EP, scheduled for independent release August 25.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.