Earlier this month, newly-formed crew Summer of Ninety One lit the fuse on their debut EP with reader-acclaimed lead single BLVD Dreams. Whereas that cut was a collaborative effort, the freshly-minted follow-up trains the spotlight on a single member of the ensemble. The first solo feature from New England buzzmaker Avenue since since September 2012’s Go!, No Problems finds him emphasizing his dedication to the hustle over the understated street boardwork of The Beat Bully. Eaze Dollarz ties the record together with a gritty guest 16. Fans will be able to find No Problems and much more on Summer of Ninety One’s Trap Vogue EP, scheduled for independent release August 25.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.