Earlier this month, newly-formed crew Summer of Ninety One lit the fuse on their debut EP with reader-acclaimed lead single BLVD Dreams. Whereas that cut was a collaborative effort, the freshly-minted follow-up trains the spotlight on a single member of the ensemble. The first solo feature from New England buzzmaker Avenue since since September 2012’s Go!, No Problems finds him emphasizing his dedication to the hustle over the understated street boardwork of The Beat Bully. Eaze Dollarz ties the record together with a gritty guest 16. Fans will be able to find No Problems and much more on Summer of Ninety One’s Trap Vogue EP, scheduled for independent release August 25.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.