If you like love, then you’ll love Avant‘s latest feature. On album lead single You & I the MO-B Entertainment/EMI singer reaches out to a special woman in his life, assuring her that not only that he loves her, but that he loves loving her and, presumably, loves loving loving her. And Keke Wyatt, his partner on this heartwarming duet? As she makes clear over a currently unknown producer’s slow-jam boardwork, she loves him, and loves loving him, right back. (Has “love” stopped looking like a word yet?) Listeners who are head-over-heels for this amorous single (which hits radio airwaves in September) should keep it locked for more R&B goodness leading up to the arrival of Face the Music on February 12, 2013. In the meantime, fans can tune in to the October 1 premiere of Wyatt’s new reality show, R&B Divas, for in-studio footage of the song’s creation.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When It Hurts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.