If you like love, then you’ll love Avant‘s latest feature. On album lead single You & I the MO-B Entertainment/EMI singer reaches out to a special woman in his life, assuring her that not only that he loves her, but that he loves loving her and, presumably, loves loving loving her. And Keke Wyatt, his partner on this heartwarming duet? As she makes clear over a currently unknown producer’s slow-jam boardwork, she loves him, and loves loving him, right back. (Has “love” stopped looking like a word yet?) Listeners who are head-over-heels for this amorous single (which hits radio airwaves in September) should keep it locked for more R&B goodness leading up to the arrival of Face the Music on February 12, 2013. In the meantime, fans can tune in to the October 1 premiere of Wyatt’s new reality show, R&B Divas, for in-studio footage of the song’s creation.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When It Hurts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.