If you like love, then you’ll love Avant‘s latest feature. On album lead single You & I the MO-B Entertainment/EMI singer reaches out to a special woman in his life, assuring her that not only that he loves her, but that he loves loving her and, presumably, loves loving loving her. And Keke Wyatt, his partner on this heartwarming duet? As she makes clear over a currently unknown producer’s slow-jam boardwork, she loves him, and loves loving him, right back. (Has “love” stopped looking like a word yet?) Listeners who are head-over-heels for this amorous single (which hits radio airwaves in September) should keep it locked for more R&B goodness leading up to the arrival of Face the Music on February 12, 2013. In the meantime, fans can tune in to the October 1 premiere of Wyatt’s new reality show, R&B Divas, for in-studio footage of the song’s creation.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When It Hurts" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)