If you like love, then you’ll love Avant‘s latest feature. On album lead single You & I the MO-B Entertainment/EMI singer reaches out to a special woman in his life, assuring her that not only that he loves her, but that he loves loving her and, presumably, loves loving loving her. And Keke Wyatt, his partner on this heartwarming duet? As she makes clear over a currently unknown producer’s slow-jam boardwork, she loves him, and loves loving him, right back. (Has “love” stopped looking like a word yet?) Listeners who are head-over-heels for this amorous single (which hits radio airwaves in September) should keep it locked for more R&B goodness leading up to the arrival of Face the Music on February 12, 2013. In the meantime, fans can tune in to the October 1 premiere of Wyatt’s new reality show, R&B Divas, for in-studio footage of the song’s creation.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When It Hurts" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.