According to singer Avant, there is only one true way to know the degree to which a man and women can love each other. When you’re together and happy, things will always seem wonderful, but When It Hurts… that’s when you’ll really know. Assisting on the Cleveland native’s newest love lesson is the production duo of Antonio Dixon and Eric Dawkins, whose credits include work with Tyrese, Marques Houston and Chris Brown. Currently in Iraq performing a series of shows for the troops, Avant will return to the States next week and begin work on a video for When It Hurts. The single is the first off his forthcoming self-titled Capitol Records debut, due October 28.
Written by DJ Z on 08/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Ya Back (In A Good Way)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.