According to singer Avant, there is only one true way to know the degree to which a man and women can love each other. When you’re together and happy, things will always seem wonderful, but When It Hurts… that’s when you’ll really know. Assisting on the Cleveland native’s newest love lesson is the production duo of Antonio Dixon and Eric Dawkins, whose credits include work with Tyrese, Marques Houston and Chris Brown. Currently in Iraq performing a series of shows for the troops, Avant will return to the States next week and begin work on a video for When It Hurts. The single is the first off his forthcoming self-titled Capitol Records debut, due October 28.
Written by DJ Z on 08/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Ya Back (In A Good Way)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.