Previously heard taking inspiration from The Throne‘s N*ggas in Paris on mixtape leak B*tches in ATL, singer August Alsina returns with a follow-up inspired by not one but two rap icons. Taking its title, intro and outro from Biggie‘s 1993 single, Party and Bullsh*t finds the up-and-comer showcasing his pipes over the Jim Jonsin-produced beat that backed Weezy‘s PMW (P*ssy Money Weed) (sampled from Outkast‘s Jazzy Belle). G.O.O.D. Music representative (and freestyle series alumnus) Prince CyHi contributes guest rhymes. Digging it? More fresh cuts await on August Alsina’s new mixtape, The Product, scheduled for release in April.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
Noontime UNLTD./Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tches In ATL" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)