Previously heard taking inspiration from The Throne‘s N*ggas in Paris on mixtape leak B*tches in ATL, singer August Alsina returns with a follow-up inspired by not one but two rap icons. Taking its title, intro and outro from Biggie‘s 1993 single, Party and Bullsh*t finds the up-and-comer showcasing his pipes over the Jim Jonsin-produced beat that backed Weezy‘s PMW (P*ssy Money Weed) (sampled from Outkast‘s Jazzy Belle). G.O.O.D. Music representative (and freestyle series alumnus) Prince CyHi contributes guest rhymes. Digging it? More fresh cuts await on August Alsina’s new mixtape, The Product, scheduled for release in April.
Written by richard on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
Noontime UNLTD./Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"B*tches In ATL" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.