When you’re a rap megastar, a female shaking you down for a thousand bucks is no big deal; when you’re an up-and-comer like August Alsina, well, “That sh*t cray.” Inspired by The Throne‘s smash-hit single N*ggas in Paris, the Booth newcomer casts a critical eye on the oh-so-demanding B*tches in ATL on this new, Brandon “Blue” Hamilton-produced mixtape standout. Craving more? Yoiu’re in luck—released October 11, Alsina’s untitled, all-acoustic mixtape is available here for free download.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party and Bullsh*t" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.