When you’re a rap megastar, a female shaking you down for a thousand bucks is no big deal; when you’re an up-and-comer like August Alsina, well, “That sh*t cray.” Inspired by The Throne‘s smash-hit single N*ggas in Paris, the Booth newcomer casts a critical eye on the oh-so-demanding B*tches in ATL on this new, Brandon “Blue” Hamilton-produced mixtape standout. Craving more? Yoiu’re in luck—released October 11, Alsina’s untitled, all-acoustic mixtape is available here for free download.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party and Bullsh*t" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.