When you’re a rap megastar, a female shaking you down for a thousand bucks is no big deal; when you’re an up-and-comer like August Alsina, well, “That sh*t cray.” Inspired by The Throne‘s smash-hit single N*ggas in Paris, the Booth newcomer casts a critical eye on the oh-so-demanding B*tches in ATL on this new, Brandon “Blue” Hamilton-produced mixtape standout. Craving more? Yoiu’re in luck—released October 11, Alsina’s untitled, all-acoustic mixtape is available here for free download.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Noontime UNLTD./Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party and Bullsh*t" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.