Introduced to our pages via July’s reader-acclaimed Laws of the Gods, Audobon makes his triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh single off his latest EP. On the sultry F.M.L.T.N.T., the Washington Heights buzzmaker challenges his girl to, “F**k me like there’s no tomorrow.” This time around, the artist eschews the engaging flows of his debut to showcase his skills as a crooner, delivering his sensual verses over the understated, yet catchy production of Frankie P. Those hoping to hear some quality bars won’t be disappointed, however; Spanish Harlem’s Bodega BAMZ contributes a bold and arrogant 16 on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on the Hotel Audobon EP, available for free download via the artist’s official site.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laws of the Gods" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.