Introduced to our pages via July’s reader-acclaimed Laws of the Gods, Audobon makes his triumphant return to The DJBooth with another fresh single off his latest EP. On the sultry F.M.L.T.N.T., the Washington Heights buzzmaker challenges his girl to, “F**k me like there’s no tomorrow.” This time around, the artist eschews the engaging flows of his debut to showcase his skills as a crooner, delivering his sensual verses over the understated, yet catchy production of Frankie P. Those hoping to hear some quality bars won’t be disappointed, however; Spanish Harlem’s Bodega BAMZ contributes a bold and arrogant 16 on the back. Feeling it? More awaits on the Hotel Audobon EP, available for free download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laws of the Gods " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.