Audio Dax has a back story that sounds like the makings of a fairytale come true: Last April, Texas-bred singer/producer Temble meets Chicago-born emcee Krypton Flo at DePauw University in Indiana. The duo discover they have great chemistry, gain a following and the major labels start calling. The pair relocate to L.A. to take their music to the next level, which leads us to the present moment where we find them riding on Cruise Control and anticipating the release of their exclusive Pop Rocks project with DJBooth, set to drop tomorrow (July 13th). Cruise Control‘s sound falls somewhere between synth pop and hip hop layered with Temble’s airy vocals and Kypton Flo’s easy-going rhymes. Another fun summertime jam, and it’s right on time to keep the momentum and energy of the season going. Don’t forget to check DJBooth for Pop Rocks tomorrow and more from Audio Dax as they continue their inevitable rise.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 07/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Matter of Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.