Audio Dax has a back story that sounds like the makings of a fairytale come true: Last April, Texas-bred singer/producer Temble meets Chicago-born emcee Krypton Flo at DePauw University in Indiana. The duo discover they have great chemistry, gain a following and the major labels start calling. The pair relocate to L.A. to take their music to the next level, which leads us to the present moment where we find them riding on Cruise Control and anticipating the release of their exclusive Pop Rocks project with DJBooth, set to drop tomorrow (July 13th). Cruise Control‘s sound falls somewhere between synth pop and hip hop layered with Temble’s airy vocals and Kypton Flo’s easy-going rhymes. Another fun summertime jam, and it’s right on time to keep the momentum and energy of the season going. Don’t forget to check DJBooth for Pop Rocks tomorrow and more from Audio Dax as they continue their inevitable rise.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 07/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Matter of Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.