Though Audio Push first tasted success as representatives of the short-lived “jerkin’” trend, they’re not about to let their 2009 debut single define them. With the latest song release off their soon-to-drop street album, they take their image into their own hands, crafting an official Theme Song for their hustle. HS87 label boss Hit-Boy handles production, layering eerie keyboard loops over a booming rhythm section as the West Coast duo tout their work ethic and the realness of their clique. Fresh off lending his flow to Iggy Azalea‘s Change Your Life, T.I. contributes a high-energy penultimate verse. Like what you’re hearing? More is right around the corner; Come as You Are hits the ‘net later today for free digital download.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.