Though Audio Push first tasted success as representatives of the short-lived “jerkin’” trend, they’re not about to let their 2009 debut single define them. With the latest song release off their soon-to-drop street album, they take their image into their own hands, crafting an official Theme Song for their hustle. HS87 label boss Hit-Boy handles production, layering eerie keyboard loops over a booming rhythm section as the West Coast duo tout their work ethic and the realness of their clique. Fresh off lending his flow to Iggy Azalea‘s Change Your Life, T.I. contributes a high-energy penultimate verse. Like what you’re hearing? More is right around the corner; Come as You Are hits the ‘net later today for free digital download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.