Though Audio Push first tasted success as representatives of the short-lived “jerkin’” trend, they’re not about to let their 2009 debut single define them. With the latest song release off their soon-to-drop street album, they take their image into their own hands, crafting an official Theme Song for their hustle. HS87 label boss Hit-Boy handles production, layering eerie keyboard loops over a booming rhythm section as the West Coast duo tout their work ethic and the realness of their clique. Fresh off lending his flow to Iggy Azalea‘s Change Your Life, T.I. contributes a high-energy penultimate verse. Like what you’re hearing? More is right around the corner; Come as You Are hits the ‘net later today for free digital download.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
HS87 | BOW Ent. | Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)