Think your clique compares to Audio Push‘s entourage? You are sorely, disastrously mistaken. On new single Them N**gas, the Teach Me How to Jerk duo’s first feature since way back in July of 2010, Price Tag and Oktane emphasize just how far they and their homies stand above the masses. In addition to backing his collaborators up in a bold and arrogant guest verse, HS87 label boss Hit-Boy comes together with Rey Reel to cook up a brassy instrumental backdrop for their rhymes. Now that the newly-independent Audio Push have made their return to our pages, are you hungry for more fresh material? You’ll find exactly what you seek on new album Inland Empire, scheduled for release tomorrow, November 7.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.