Think your clique compares to Audio Push‘s entourage? You are sorely, disastrously mistaken. On new single Them N**gas, the Teach Me How to Jerk duo’s first feature since way back in July of 2010, Price Tag and Oktane emphasize just how far they and their homies stand above the masses. In addition to backing his collaborators up in a bold and arrogant guest verse, HS87 label boss Hit-Boy comes together with Rey Reel to cook up a brassy instrumental backdrop for their rhymes. Now that the newly-independent Audio Push have made their return to our pages, are you hungry for more fresh material? You’ll find exactly what you seek on new album Inland Empire, scheduled for release tomorrow, November 7.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.