Think your clique compares to Audio Push‘s entourage? You are sorely, disastrously mistaken. On new single Them N**gas, the Teach Me How to Jerk duo’s first feature since way back in July of 2010, Price Tag and Oktane emphasize just how far they and their homies stand above the masses. In addition to backing his collaborators up in a bold and arrogant guest verse, HS87 label boss Hit-Boy comes together with Rey Reel to cook up a brassy instrumental backdrop for their rhymes. Now that the newly-independent Audio Push have made their return to our pages, are you hungry for more fresh material? You’ll find exactly what you seek on new album Inland Empire, scheduled for release tomorrow, November 7.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
HS87 / BOW Ent. / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.