Audio Push has a forthcoming project on the way, which is entitled Come as You Are. If all of its tracks come as correct as Shine, then listeners are in for a treat. The HS87 duo, made up of Pricetag and Oktane, displays a style that is more fluid than shiny, but works all the same. Hazebanga and Eric Choice handle production duties, accenting their glossy, melodic arrangement with a few stretched Janet Jackson vocal samples. Atop the beat, Audio Push showcase laid-back, yet quirky flows with just a touch of twang. Be sure to keep Shine on your playlist as a reminder that Come As You Are is due out this fall.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
HS87 / BOW Ent. / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.