Audio Push‘s paper chase has taken the duo far from their ‘hood lately, but Inland Empire hasn’t forgotten ‘em. Far from it—when Oktane and Price Tag make their triumphant return, they expect to receive a Parade in their honor. As they make clear over label boss Hit-Boy‘s brass-led boardwork, their achievements represent something much bigger than them: “We will parade and we will celebrate the overcoming of generational curses that were designed to make our families feel worthless.” You’ll be able to find this inspiring joint and much more on HS87‘s We the Plug compilation, due out next Tuesday, May 27.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No....
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)