The fact that Audio Push‘s recently-launched weekly series doesn’t have a name may make it seem rather mysterious but, rest assured, it “ain’t No Secret.” So you can feel free to tell all your friends about the latest installment, a gritty street banger that stands in stark contrast to its R&B-flavored predecessor. HS87 in-house beatsmith Bow‘s synth boardwork creeps along in the background as Oktane and Price allude to a few more openly acknowledged facts, including the crazy amounts of paper in their bank accounts and their status as two of the best doing it. Maybach Music signee Rockie Fresh contributes a braggadocios guest 16. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more series entries from Audio Push, as well as updates on anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
HS87 | BOW Ent. | Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Teach Me How to Jerk" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.