Medically speaking, audiology can be defined as the study of hearing, including the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss. As its founders define it though, Audio-Ology is something for those of us without a good application of the sense, and a cure for the music industry as a whole. That’s a tough hill to climb, but Detroit native Chaz Logan and Louisiana-born Zach Goyne are making a damn good attempt with their new single Pretty Girls, which also doubles as their DJBooth debut. Their signature sound, a fusion of rock and hip-hop, is immediately evident (in a good way) as the production from THX drives Ology’s upbeat ode to the beautiful dimes of the world. The combination of a the duo’s soulful hook and catchy, flowing bars are nothing short of unique and is truly a breath of fresh air as the summer winds down. Fittingly, I think all the pretty girls will have this on repeat. If you liked this breaking of the sound barrier, be sure to keep a lookout for their latest project, Dirty Laundry, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by Sigurd on 08/31/10
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.