If the name fits, use it. Attitude brings exactly what you would expect: a mean swagger, a vulgar disposition, and some tasteless rhymes that will leave your mouth agape. Surprisingly, it all comes together quite nicely. His new single, Bitches Ain’t Sh*t, may not have quite the same charm as the countless Dr. Dre covers of the same name, but it still gets the picture across. As can be expected, misogyny runs amok. Thankfully, former Crime Mob ball-buster Diamond balances the scales with a likeminded gender-debasing verse. Ike Dirty, son of Isaac Hayes and the voice of the plantation owner on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, contributes a hard-hitting beat. The track will appear on Attitude’s upcoming debut, T.I.M. (Time Is Money), to be released towards the end of the year.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.