If the name fits, use it. Attitude brings exactly what you would expect: a mean swagger, a vulgar disposition, and some tasteless rhymes that will leave your mouth agape. Surprisingly, it all comes together quite nicely. His new single, Bitches Ain’t Sh*t, may not have quite the same charm as the countless Dr. Dre covers of the same name, but it still gets the picture across. As can be expected, misogyny runs amok. Thankfully, former Crime Mob ball-buster Diamond balances the scales with a likeminded gender-debasing verse. Ike Dirty, son of Isaac Hayes and the voice of the plantation owner on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, contributes a hard-hitting beat. The track will appear on Attitude’s upcoming debut, T.I.M. (Time Is Money), to be released towards the end of the year.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/14/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.