If the name fits, use it. Attitude brings exactly what you would expect: a mean swagger, a vulgar disposition, and some tasteless rhymes that will leave your mouth agape. Surprisingly, it all comes together quite nicely. His new single, Bitches Ain’t Sh*t, may not have quite the same charm as the countless Dr. Dre covers of the same name, but it still gets the picture across. As can be expected, misogyny runs amok. Thankfully, former Crime Mob ball-buster Diamond balances the scales with a likeminded gender-debasing verse. Ike Dirty, son of Isaac Hayes and the voice of the plantation owner on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, contributes a hard-hitting beat. The track will appear on Attitude’s upcoming debut, T.I.M. (Time Is Money), to be released towards the end of the year.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.