If the name fits, use it. Attitude brings exactly what you would expect: a mean swagger, a vulgar disposition, and some tasteless rhymes that will leave your mouth agape. Surprisingly, it all comes together quite nicely. His new single, Bitches Ain’t Sh*t, may not have quite the same charm as the countless Dr. Dre covers of the same name, but it still gets the picture across. As can be expected, misogyny runs amok. Thankfully, former Crime Mob ball-buster Diamond balances the scales with a likeminded gender-debasing verse. Ike Dirty, son of Isaac Hayes and the voice of the plantation owner on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, contributes a hard-hitting beat. The track will appear on Attitude’s upcoming debut, T.I.M. (Time Is Money), to be released towards the end of the year.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.