If the name fits, use it. Attitude brings exactly what you would expect: a mean swagger, a vulgar disposition, and some tasteless rhymes that will leave your mouth agape. Surprisingly, it all comes together quite nicely. His new single, Bitches Ain’t Sh*t, may not have quite the same charm as the countless Dr. Dre covers of the same name, but it still gets the picture across. As can be expected, misogyny runs amok. Thankfully, former Crime Mob ball-buster Diamond balances the scales with a likeminded gender-debasing verse. Ike Dirty, son of Isaac Hayes and the voice of the plantation owner on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, contributes a hard-hitting beat. The track will appear on Attitude’s upcoming debut, T.I.M. (Time Is Money), to be released towards the end of the year.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/14/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.