If getting Lit on a Monday morning is wrong, A$ton Matthews doesn’t wanna be right. Not glimpsed on our pages since liberating his A$ton 3:16 tape back in March, the West Coast buzzmaker returns to spark off our week with a loosie that’s every bit as fiery and intoxicating as its title suggests. Alviar handles production duties on this ominous street banger, complementing the artist’s hard-nosed, español-laced bars with clattering hi-hats and dissonant samples. Lit isn’t attached to a larger body of work (yet), but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.