If getting Lit on a Monday morning is wrong, A$ton Matthews doesn’t wanna be right. Not glimpsed on our pages since liberating his A$ton 3:16 tape back in March, the West Coast buzzmaker returns to spark off our week with a loosie that’s every bit as fiery and intoxicating as its title suggests. Alviar handles production duties on this ominous street banger, complementing the artist’s hard-nosed, español-laced bars with clattering hi-hats and dissonant samples. Lit isn’t attached to a larger body of work (yet), but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.