If getting Lit on a Monday morning is wrong, A$ton Matthews doesn’t wanna be right. Not glimpsed on our pages since liberating his A$ton 3:16 tape back in March, the West Coast buzzmaker returns to spark off our week with a loosie that’s every bit as fiery and intoxicating as its title suggests. Alviar handles production duties on this ominous street banger, complementing the artist’s hard-nosed, español-laced bars with clattering hi-hats and dissonant samples. Lit isn’t attached to a larger body of work (yet), but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.