If getting Lit on a Monday morning is wrong, A$ton Matthews doesn’t wanna be right. Not glimpsed on our pages since liberating his A$ton 3:16 tape back in March, the West Coast buzzmaker returns to spark off our week with a loosie that’s every bit as fiery and intoxicating as its title suggests. Alviar handles production duties on this ominous street banger, complementing the artist’s hard-nosed, español-laced bars with clattering hi-hats and dissonant samples. Lit isn’t attached to a larger body of work (yet), but y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.