Since dropping by the Booth with Outside back in May, Asher Roth has been participating in one of the most audacious undercover stings ever undertaken in the history of investigative journalism, infiltrating a shadowy universe of movers-and-shakers to unearth the shocking truth behind one of America’s most beloved pastimes: professional Wrestling Is Fake. OK, OK—like most of us, the Keystone State repper has been aware of that fact since he was eating Dunkaroos at the elementary-school lunch table. Still, fans are sure to enjoy this freshly-released promotional cut, which finds Roth spitting his usual pop-referential lyrical flames over a grainy psych-rock instrumental by longtime collaborator Oren Yoel. Asher fans will be able to catch the emcee live starting in November, when he hits the road on his Fall Clashic Tour.
Written by richard on 10/21/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Change Gonna Come ft. Charles Hamilton & Asher Roth" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)