Since dropping by the Booth with Outside back in May, Asher Roth has been participating in one of the most audacious undercover stings ever undertaken in the history of investigative journalism, infiltrating a shadowy universe of movers-and-shakers to unearth the shocking truth behind one of America’s most beloved pastimes: professional Wrestling Is Fake. OK, OK—like most of us, the Keystone State repper has been aware of that fact since he was eating Dunkaroos at the elementary-school lunch table. Still, fans are sure to enjoy this freshly-released promotional cut, which finds Roth spitting his usual pop-referential lyrical flames over a grainy psych-rock instrumental by longtime collaborator Oren Yoel. Asher fans will be able to catch the emcee live starting in November, when he hits the road on his Fall Clashic Tour.
Written by richard on 10/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Change Gonna Come ft. Charles Hamilton & Asher Roth" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)