With his next digital release just around the corner, Asher Roth is back to get fans even more amped for the project with the freshly-leaked title track. On Pabst & Jazz, Blended Babies and keyboardist Kenny Keys craft a preternaturally smooth jazz backdrop for the self-assured lyricism of Roth and guest spitter Hassani Kwess. Has this blissfully mellow selection left you craving more? Then be sure to cop the Morrisville representer’s new side project when it hits iTunes next Tuesday, the 20th. In the meantime, fans can click here to download the record for free from Roth’s Tumblr.
Written by richard on 12/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Change Gonna Come ft. Charles Hamilton & Asher Roth" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.