With his next digital release just around the corner, Asher Roth is back to get fans even more amped for the project with the freshly-leaked title track. On Pabst & Jazz, Blended Babies and keyboardist Kenny Keys craft a preternaturally smooth jazz backdrop for the self-assured lyricism of Roth and guest spitter Hassani Kwess. Has this blissfully mellow selection left you craving more? Then be sure to cop the Morrisville representer’s new side project when it hits iTunes next Tuesday, the 20th. In the meantime, fans can click here to download the record for free from Roth’s Tumblr.
Written by richard on 12/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Change Gonna Come ft. Charles Hamilton & Asher Roth" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.