There are many successful strategies in the music business. One of the more popular tactics is to feature a second single that contrasts dramatically with the first release off an album (i.e. Trina‘s Single Again and I Gotta Thang For You). Sticking with what has worked, Universal Motown artist Ashanti has followed up her “woman scorned” ballad, The Way That I Love You, with a tale of the Good Good she offers her man nightly. Jermaine Dupri‘s mid-tempo beat is the polar opposite of Way‘s heart-pounding background, making Good Good a perfect single to set satisfied lovers apart from those scorned. Ashanti’s fourth studio album, The Declaration, is now available in stores and online.
Note: The streaming of “Good Good” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Cant Deny It (Ridah) ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.